[Zope-CMF] dev question on CMFDefault.__init__.py

Florent Guillaume fg@nuxeo.com
Sat, 19 Oct 2002 19:36:39 +0000 (UTC)

As one datapoint, the main body of __init__ is called at module
initialization, which is very early. initialize() is called by Product
initialization, which is done later by Zope.

But I don't know the precise details of ZClasses initialization (and
frankly the less I hear about ZClasses, the happier I am).

Florent