[Zope-CMF] Problems with CMF 1.3 and sitemap NFGnav 0.7.1

Paul Winkler pw_lists@slinkp.com
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 10:29:58 -0700

On Tue, Oct 22, 2002 at 06:35:18PM +0200, Alexander Keller wrote:
> Everything works fine, but the PortalFolder-Icon is not displayed.
> Instead
> of the icon the error message "<bound method PortalFolder.getIcon of
> <PortalFolder
> instance at 2099745d0>>" is posted.
> I have no idea where the error might be.

If "everything is fine", but you're seeing that text where
you expect the icon to be, then it's not an error message.

probably somewhere is some code that returns the getIcon method
instead of calling it, so when python tries to turn it
into a string, it gives you what you see.
look for something that says "getIcon" when it should say
"getIcon()".

sorry I don't know anything about NFGNav...

--

Paul Winkler
"Welcome to Muppet Labs, where the future is made - today!"