[Zope-CMF] Newbie: DCWorkflow Question :-)

John Paul Buenaventura jaypee_330@yahoo.com
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 20:34:53 -0700 (PDT)

 Hi,

 I'm playing with the DCWorkflow(0.4) for a couple of
days now .... and i think it is a great product... But
is it applicable with the following scenario
below????:  And is it possible to define 2 or more
roles? For example I want “Role X and Role Y” to be
able to submit Document and Publish by the “Manager”?

  I want to limit the list of addable content types by
role. For example, I want users in role X to only be
able to add 5 things but let managers add all item
types. I tried changing the security in portal_types
for each individual type to remove view except for
manager. This of course removed view capability for
role x as well as well as the ability to add these
types. I still want them to see the type if the
manager adds it. How can this be accomplished?

Hope you can help me… Thanks and more power!!!!