[Zope-CMF] Newbie: DCWorkflow Question :-)

John Paul Buenaventura jaypee_330@yahoo.com
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 00:29:36 -0700 (PDT)

Wow thanks thats a fast reply...!!! :-) So where can i
find the latest version of DCWorkflow?? I have
DCWorkflow 0.4....
I try to download DCworkflow 0.4 again at

http://cmf.zope.org/Members/hathawsh/DCWorkflow-0.4.tar.gz/file_view
but it shows a dead link....

Thanks and Good Day :-)