[Zope-CMF] Getting started with CMF workflow

Bram Wielemaker bramw@zeelandnet.nl
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 21:16:25 +0200

> [Bram Wielemaker]
> > I'm trying to find my way in de CMF workflow.  I made a new CMF site
> > (CMF 1.3).  Add a user A (role manager) and a user B (role
> > reviewer).  Add a folder named news.  User A add 2 news items in the
> > folder news. Now I want user B to set these 2 items to the published
> > state, but as I visit the site as user B there is no posibility to
> > do this, I think there should be a hyperlink in the actionbox of
> > user B telling there are items to be reviewed but there isn't?
>
> Did user A "submit" the items for review?

Thanks for your reply Mark, I think that's the piece I missed,
but how can user A "submit" an item for review? There is only a hyperlink to
publish the item in his actionbox!

> By the way, I recommend using
> DCWorkflow.  The nice thing about DCWorkflow is you can view (and edit)
the
> workflow through the ZMI.

I have already installed it, but I'm having the same problem as with the
standard workflow.