[Zope-CMF] Globals.InitializeClass(XXXXX)

Pascal Samuzeau samuzeau@oreka.com
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 08:51:12 +0100

Hi Dieter,

Holidays ar far away from now...

Hum, let me explain you a little bit more, what I'm looking for.

In my first Product named "Product A", I have a "law", that it is like
: "I allow to put inside the Product A, the Product B". This have a
side effect which is : " I can't have a Product B if no Product A is
the father's node".

I really can't pass through those laws.

It means, now :

1 - Product A must be installed First
2 - The installation of the Product A MUST call the installation of
                                      ----
the Product B.

That why, I'm looking for something like (but I don't know how to
write/call it) :

*******
Class Product A
Globals.InitializeClass(Product B,with_parameters_Product_A)
*******

*******
Class Product B

import Product A
initialize Product A
Globals.InitializeClass(Product B)
*******

But, perhaps, it must be not Globals.InitializeClass(Product
A,with_parameters_Product_A) inside the Product B, because I will call
the Product A , which will cal the Product B, etc...

But I think thr right way is to call the last Product, which
will call the initialize of the father's product.

But still a problem reminds, I need to have the parameters of the
Product A, and I can get them ONLY if I initialize this Product.

Well Have you any idea about it? I have no more one this morning.

PS: what do you mean by refresh, that I haven't understand the utility
for the Products?

Cheers
PS

-------------------
> Pascal Samuzeau writes:
>  > In fact, I have a Product ( as a folder), which when is
initialized
>  > mus initialized and install another Porduct inside the Product
which
>  > is initializing.

>  >

>  > I want to do something like

>  >

>  > Product A

>  > --- Product B

>  > --- Product C

>  > ------Product D

>  > --- Product E

>  >

>  > So, my problem is how can I call the initiate Product B when I
want to
>  > instantiate Product A ?

> You may try to import the product module and call its "initalize"
method
> (with your own "context").
>
> There may be various problems. Especially, the "refresh" product
might
> be confused.
>

> Dieter

Oreka ! Nous sommes l'internet moins cher !
Surfez 25% moins cher avec http://www.oreka.com