[Zope-CMF] Document Library in a CMF-Plone site

mcolli@SyscomCipher.com.ar mcolli@SyscomCipher.com.ar
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 11:55:46 -0300

Hi,

I have installed the Document Libray product and I would like the members
of the Plone site to be able to add MSword documents, PDFs, PPTs, Excel
documents, etc. through it.

I have read that exist some converters (wvWare, Xpdf, etc..). Is it
necessary to install them in order be able to submit those kind of files?.
If yes, could you explain me just with one how to make it work? I have
tried to install wvWare but when I tried to make the converter test
suggested in Zope documentation available for Document Library, it does not
show any text...What am I missing?

I would really appreciate any help you can give me about using Document
Library.

Thanks
Mariela