[Zope-CMF] Why is this so difficult??????

alan runyan alan runyan" <runyaga@runyaga.com
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 09:05:23 -0500

Braun,

did you instal PyXML? http://sourceforge.net/projects/pyxml/
I've not installed Silva and this is not the mailing list for such
questions.

Also, I know you are frustrated (I've been there before) but if you
want to be a 'good citizen' - you should read *all* the directions that
come with Silva and follow them to the T (99% of the time its
someone skipping instructions or misunderstood instructions)
and if it still does not work *politely* ask the author or the mailinglist
for silva for a solution.

I would also stop what you are doing and go and purchase
Learning Python.  Read the chapters, do the exercises, and
get *very* use to reading Python source code.

~runyaga
p.s. please dont post Silva related emails to zope-cmf mailing list.