[Zope-CMF] edit() 3 arguments waiting, 4 given

Pascal Samuzeau samuzeau@oreka.com
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 19:16:35 +0100

Hi,

I have just Zope 2.5.1 on a Win NT. I have CMF 1.3 without nothing,
just for a test.

If I want test document_edit under content ( generic ) I have this
error :

edit() wait for 3 arguments 4 given ( It's not really this error
scripting, but it's the same meaning).

So Do I have missed anything ?

Where I have to look to find the function edit() callinng by the
Python Script document_edit ?

Sincerily
PS
Oreka ! Nous sommes l'internet moins cher !
Surfez 25% moins cher avec http://www.oreka.com