[Zope-CMF] edit() 3 arguments waiting, 4 given

Yuppie schubbe@web.de
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 08:07:33 +0200

Pascal Samuzeau wrote:
> If I understand well, It's because I haven't a Document that I raise
> this error.
>
> Ok, I cretad a Document and I did the same ( I mean I did a
> document_edit which calls context.edit)
>
> Sorry, but I raise the same error :
>
> 3 arguments expected (4 given).
>
> So Have you another solution ?

The 'Bindings' tab of scripts in normal folders contains some useful
explanations of the environment variables:
"Context:
This is the object on which the script is being called, also known as
the "acquisition parent" of the script. This may be the container, but
varies according to the path through which the script is accessed."

Using the 'Test' tab in the skin folder, you'll have no chance to get
your Document as 'context'.

Do you have any problems editing documents?

Yuppie