[Zope-CMF] CMFTypes

Maurizio miziodel@tin.it
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 20:14:21 +0200

I attempted to use CMFtypes today, and I found it GREAT!
It's really a nice attempt to forge an effective engine able to create
new types from a few lines...

hope it will be improved and manteined up-to-date with Plone, cause IMHO
it could really be a killer feature for Plone to be accepted!

Great work, Benjamin!

thanks,

miziodel

---------- Original Message --------------------
From: "Benjamin Saller" <ben@abstractedge.com>
To: "Jochen Haeberle" <listen@midras.de>, <zope-cmf@zope.org>
Subject: RE: [Zope-CMF] Adding properties to existing CMF-Types
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 11:00:05 -0400

If you are using Plone with the CMF you might want to check out CMFTypes
from the collective's CVS (http://sourceforge.net/projects/collective), this
provides a simple way to create new types, generate forms, validation and
deal with rich content types on fields. There is little documentation but
sample content types exist within the distribution.

-Ben