[Zope-CMF] HELP-cannot publish folder as manager-HTTPResponse.py, line 492, in notFoundError

Kelley, Sean SKelley@ci.santa-rosa.ca.us
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 08:38:38 -0700

When trying to publish a folder as manager I get this error.  The folder
does get published.  On the error page I am listed as guest on the action
box instead of the manager user I am logged in as.  What is going on?
I am running CMF 1.3 AND ZOPE 2.5.1
This problem just started recently.  I cannot think of what I have changed
that would cause this to occur.

<!--
Traceback (innermost last):
  File C:\UTILIT~1\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 150, in
publish_module
  File C:\UTILIT~1\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 114, in publish
  File C:\UTILIT~1\lib\python\Zope\__init__.py, line 159, in
zpublisher_exception_hook
    (Object: test222)
  File C:\UTILIT~1\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 89, in publish
  File C:\UTILIT~1\lib\python\ZPublisher\BaseRequest.py, line 311, in
traverse
  File C:\UTILIT~1\lib\python\ZPublisher\HTTPResponse.py, line 492, in
notFoundError
NotFound: (see above)

-->

Site Error
Resource not found
Sorry, the requested resource does not exist.
Check the URL and try again.
Resource: http://ut-web/utilities/Workgroups/tech/test222/view

Sean Kelley
Technology Coordinator