[Zope-CMF] portal_content : Eror in Publish

Pascal Samuzeau samuzeau@oreka.com
Sat, 14 Sep 2002 09:20:56 +0100

Hi Dieter,

Thanks a lot. I will have a look on Monday. I'll telle you more if
it's the right wya.

Sincerily
PS
-------------------
> Pascal Samuzeau writes:
>  > I have upgraded CMF 1.2 to CMF1.3.

>  > I have some Doucment that I was able to publish.

>  > Now I can't.

>  >

>  > Here is the text error. Anybody see what's happened ??

>  >

>  >

>  > AttributeError

>  > Valeur de l'erreur : portal_content

>  > ...
>  >   File Script (Python), line 1, in content_status_modify

>  > AttributeError: (see above)

> "content_status_modify" accesses "portal_content" in line 1 and
fails.

> I never met an attribute named "portal_content", maybe something
> application specific which you forgot to install in your new
> CMF 1.3 environment.
>
> If not, locate "portal_content.*" in your CMF 1.2 environment
> and check whether you can/should move it over to CMF 1.3
>

> Dieter

Cordialement
PS
Oreka ! Nous sommes l'internet moins cher !
Surfez 25% moins cher avec http://www.oreka.com