[Zope-CMF] Zsyncer won't sync Document in Plone 0.9.9

Stefan H. Holek stefan@epy.co.at
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 11:00:32 +0200

Dieter has a very simple fix/workaround for this issue here:
<http://www.handshake.de/~dieter/pyprojects/zope/index.html#bct_sec_5.3>

Maybe Andy could incorporate this patch into ZSyncer proper?

Stefan

--On Montag, 16. September 2002 09:31 -0700 Zopista <zopista@zopezen.org>