[Zope-CMF] HELP-cannot publish folder as manager-HTTPResponse .py, line 492, in notFoundError

Florent Guillaume fg@nuxeo.com
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 17:11:26 +0000 (UTC)

Kelley, Sean <SKelley@ci.santa-rosa.ca.us> wrote:
> This was an upgrade to 1.3 from a previous version and I guess the folder
> settings hung around.  With some help, I turned off workflow on folders and
> then recreated all my subfolders within my main problem folder and
> everything seems to be working fine now.

Note that this procedure is documented in INSTALL.txt:

  Upgrading from versions earlier than CMF 1.3-beta2

    Remove Unwanted Workflow Bindings

        In the Workflows tab of the 'portal_workflow' tool, clear the
        "(Default)" value from the input fields for the "Folder" and
        "Topic" types and click "Change".

Florent