[Zope-CMF] Strange behaviour of discussion items with CMF Article

Rafael M. Pefianco raffy@ois-online.com
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 21:46:28 +0800

Greetings everyone,

I hope someone out there can help me.
I've tried to add comments (discussion items) to a CMF Article and I have
gotten the following strange behavior,

Article  - comments appear
Sub Article1 - comments appear
        Sub Article1/Sub Article1 - comments appear
        Sub Article1/Sub Article2 - comments don't appear

Sub Article2 - comments don't appear
        Sub Article2/Sub Article1 - comments appear
        Sub Article2/Sub Article2 - comments don't appear
And so on

It seems that comments only appear on every other sub article. The code in
the bottom of article_view is the usual
 tal:condition="here/viewThreadsAtBottom|nothing"></span>
and I would think that comments will appear at the bottom on all screens.
However, it seems for some subarticles aqusition doesn't find the talkback
and returns nothing.
I would appreciate any help you can a zope newbie.

Raffy Pefianco

Raffy Pefianco