[Zope-CMF] TextIndexNG and CMF/Plone - Fulltext Index of Files // Converters

Andreas Jung Andreas Jung <lists@andreas-jung.com>
Sat, 21 Sep 2002 19:05:03 +0100

--On Freitag, 20. September 2002 00:00 +0000 Florent Guillaume
<fg@nuxeo.com> wrote:

> NuxDocument has other features though, like HTML preview of most
> document types. This is Unix-only for now but patches for win32 are
> welcome.
>
> BTW I haven't used TextIndexNG, but what attribute do you have to index
> to get it to index a Word file? 'data'? 'document_src'? A quick glance
> at the online doc doesn't offer an answer.

The next beta will be more CMF friendly. File objects will be indexed
as 'PrincipiaSearchSource' and Portal File objects will indexed as
Searchable. This will make the content of e.g. word documents searchable
through the Searchable index....sounds good?

-aj