[Zope-CMF] CMFDefault EffectiveDate, DateTime.ISO() and TZ offset

Tue, 24 Sep 2002 22:16:05 -0700

Out of curiosity, is it expected behavior that DateTime.ISO(), and by
extension, EffectiveDate() in DefaultDublinCoreImpl, that the time zone
offset is stripped off, forcing code to directly use the effective_date
attribute instead of EffectiveDate()... I realize that this works fine, but
I sort-of expected EffectiveDate to preserve TZ offset. Thoughts?

Sean