[Zope-CMF] FS Directory View and "Advanced Production Site Setup"

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 08:59:22 +0100

Paul Winkler wrote:
> Looks like CMF insists on being installed in a directory called
> Products, regardless of the product load path given to Zope.

What version of CMF are you using?

There was a problem with DirectoryView (which I introduced :-S) which had
symptoms like this for a short period of time in CVS, but, AFAIK, it's been fxed
for quite a while now...

> When I try to add a Filesystem Directory View outside of CMF,
> it will only let me point it to things that match Products/CMF*/skins/*
> ... which is weird because those directories no longer exist as such,
> they are all /zope/OtherProducts/CMF*...

...this, however, sounds different and weird.

Still, be helpful to know what CMF version, Zope version and OS you're using.

cheers,

Chris