[Zope-CMF] CMFCollector and latest plone i18n issues

Tim Hoffman timhoffman@cams.wa.gov.au
26 Sep 2002 17:36:59 +0800

Hi

I am trying to get CMFCollector working with the latest Plone skin
and Zope 2.6b1 (I had it working on a earlier plone version and zope
version) but now there is all this i18n stuff in the collector skin
provided with plone.

What additional Products etc are required to get all this working.

it sames to complain on a number of but not all i18n:translate and
i18n:name calls.

Talk of AltPT scares me off, and at the moment I don't want to go there
at all. I hope this isn't a requirement.

Can I just turn of this i18n stuff off at the moment
( I would like to return to the i18n capability later, but
it is sort of getting in the way at the moment.)

Rgds

Tim