[Zope-CMF] Dublin Core Metadata

Erik Lange erik@mmmanager.org
Sat, 28 Sep 2002 14:01:59 +0200

At 01:43 PM 9/28/02, Magnus Heino wrote:

>RTFM.

Oh... so now what Alan accepted as a bug in Plone, is in the manual ?

Come on... this thread started with a problem that was related to Plone and
which dissapears when you're using a standard CMF-implementation - it got
nothing to do with the manual...

But it's great that you like Plone and finds it usefull - fine with me :-)

We just can't use it, since we're making products that needs to works with
the standard CMF from Zope... this way we belive people will have a broader
pallete of products to choose from, instead of just having to use Plone at
it's present level...

Regards,
Erik