[Zope-CMF] XUF login problem - portal url hangs

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 12:47:59 +0100

S Haldar wrote:
> Same problem - Chris. The first time I bring up the
> portal after logging out from the ZMI and restarting
> the browser, the login prompt never comes up and the
> browser window just keeps trying to load the URL
> forever. If I change the URL to reach the ZMI instead,
> everything works just fine from that point onwards.

So, this actually has nothing to do with what userfolder you're using, does it? ;-)

I'm actually betting you have a login_form thats' nto anonymously viewable,
causing the redirection cycle you're experiencing...

cheers,

Chris