[Zope-CMF] Folders inside SkinnedFolder not viewable

Rob Boyd boydrobh@yahoo.com
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 10:15:29 -0800 (PST)

Thanks, but it still doesn't work.  I already have a
view skin for my custom type, so the view action
points to that.  If I change the view action to
folder_view, when I view my custom type I get a folder
view. Good so far.  But, when I then click on an inner
portal folder that has no index_html in it, I get the
"Resource not found" error.

If I click a Portal Folder (or any content type),
shouldn't it use its own View action, instead of the
parent's View action?

If I try cmfsite/SkinnedFolder/PortalFolder, I get
"Resource not found" although it's obviously there.

If I try
cmfsite/SkinnedFolder/PortalFolder/folder_view, it
works.  I thought that if a Portal Folder did not have
an index_html in it, it would default to showing a
view of its contents (I don't mean folder_contents).

Mystified,
Rob

Cheers,
Rob