[Zope-CMF] Metadata for skin files

Calvin Hendryx-Parker calvin@sixfeetup.com
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 16:35:58 -0500

I just tried to add that and nothing happened.  I have a directory with
these two files in it:
image.gif
image.gif.properties

I did hunt around a bit in the code and found that the .props extension
was recognized, but when I tried to use it instead the template would
only call up what I had first in the skins layer order so if I put the
images in one directory and the props file in another that was first in
the skins layers I wouldn't get my image anymore.  If they are both in
the same directory they both showed up a property sheet with the same
ID.

Is there another way you are talking about for doing this?

Thanks,
Calvin

--
S i x   F e e t   U p  |  "Taking your site to new heights"
Silicon Valley: +1 (650) 401-8579  |  Midwest: +1 (317) 861-5948