[Zope-CMF] Help! Workflow change has broken site

Andy Bramah andybramah@cantab.net
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 22:41:13 +0100

Hello all,

I'm using Plone, but seems a CMF style problem...

I changed the workflow to have a different 'Initial State' and I made that
state have a different transition.

However, if I now go to the site, my browser simply waits and waits with the
blue bar moving v. slowly across.

I can access the management interface, but not the site folder. To get to
the site folder within the management interface, I have to go to:

[Site URL]/_SUPPRESS_SITEROOT/manage

I then went to the workflow section, and selected to undo my changes which
broke it. The workflow is now as before, but the browser still hangs. (I can
still get into the management interface using the url as above.)

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

cheers,
andy bramah