[Zope-CMF] Login to a members only portal

Lars Schwabe schwabe@cs.tu-berlin.de
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 19:56:02 +0200

Hi,

I want to create a members-only portal, and I followed the suggestion in
the faqs at the cmf-documentation pages: I removed the permission
"access content information" and "view" for anonymous via the ZMI. Now,
only registed members are allowed to visit the site. They are promted
for username and password in the dialog, but after authentification the
first page they see is the web login form. How can I ensure that
authentification is ONLY via the dialog and not via the web form?

Many thanks,
    Lars