[Zope-CMF] Filesystem skins with extension

Gitte Wange gitte@mmmanager.org
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 14:20:54 +0200

On Thursday 24 April 2003 02:08 pm, Andreas Jung wrote:
> Inside CMFCollector my javascript files are named like collectorng_js.dtml.
> Inside the skins I am using ...src="collectorng_js"
>
> Andreas

Well I looked at some of our other skins and we are doing that to there ..
But I'm using some javascripts provided for "normal" webservers so changing
that would need a LOT of work ...

Instead I made a little "hack" - i renamed all the files to somescript.js.js -
that keeps the extension (although it is not pretty)

--
Gitte Wange
Technical Manager

Email: gitte@mmmanager.org