[Zope-CMF] problem with Skinned Folders

Nicolas Romero Nicolas.Romero@adp3i.fr
25 Apr 2003 14:15:41 +0200

Hi,

I would like to use Skinned Folders instead of Portal Folders in my CMF
site, but I am facing to a strange problem.

Every time I want to change an object (eg its properties, its contents,
its local roles, ...) contained in a skinned folder, the request lasts a
very looooong time before completion.

I am using LDAPUserFolder, and I suspect that the long time is due to a
bad interaction with ldap. Indeed, I can see many requests in slapd
logs, while the same operation with "normal" folders don't require such
an amount of requests.

I tried to tweak the configurations of LDAPUserFolder and slapd without
any result.

--
Nicolas Romero, adp3i <http://www.adp3i.fr>