[Zope-CMF] problem with Skinned Folders

Ausum Studio ausum_studio@hotmail.com
Sun, 27 Apr 2003 20:58:10 +0000

I'm not sure, but I guess that you are somehow forcing a conflict. Just try
to not to use the name "Folder" for the type you are creating, and leave the
existing one like it use to be.
Another thing you should test is whether the problem happens in a CMF site
that doesn't use an LDAPUserFolder, by performing the suspectful changes in
a brand new CMF instance.

Ausum