[Zope-CMF] Serious problem with type actions

Ronan Amicel ronan.amicel@irisa.fr
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 17:43:57 +0200

Hi everyone,

I stumbled upon a serious problem while hacking on Plone,
which reveals what I think is a design problem with type
actions in CMF.

The description of the problem is in collector issue 152:
   http://collector.zope.org/CMF/152

The problem means you cannot get *both* the <base> tag right
and have type actions work, which is too bad...

The work on ti_apb branch may be an opportunity to push the
integration of type actions with the general actions mechanism
further? I hope this can be fixed for CMF 1.4 anyway, so if
someone sees how to solve this... :-/

See also, for reference:
   http://collector.zope.org/CMF/66
   http://plone.org/collector/1144