[Zope-CMF] Re: Changing members permission so they cannot add content

Ausum Studio ausum_studio@hotmail.com
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 07:49:36 +0000

Take into account that if your security settings are set to "acquire" from
previous folders in the acquisition path, even though you have unchecked
"Add portal content" almost everywhere, your site will still allow it, if
you don't uncheck it also at the root's security tab.

You can get the same, without doing the latter, by disabling "acquire" at
the folders you need to tweak permissions.

Ausum