[Zope-CMF] Re: Serious problem with type actions

Ronan Amicel Zope-CMF List <zope-cmf@zope.org>, Ronan Amicel <ronan.amicel@irisa.fr>
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 17:09:35 +0200

Tres Seaver wrote:

> I think that 'getActionById' should continue to return relative URLs,
> and that we should update the skins which render the action to prepend
> the object URL;  anything else is too painful.  In the next release
> (once people have had a chance to adjust custom skins to take advantage
> of the APB), we can reconsider.

Hello,

The skins have no way to know if the action they get from
portal_actions comes from type actions or not, as listFilteredActions
mixes actions from all sources. So how to do that ?

--
Ronan Amicel