[Zope-CMF] Re: Serious problem with type actions

Ronan Amicel ronan.amicel@irisa.fr
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 21:12:03 +0200

Hi !

Yuppie wrote:

> Ronan Amicel wrote:
>
>> The kludge I'm using right now is the opposite solution. I keep the
>> relative URLs in action strings, but I prepend "$object_url/" when
>> type actions are used by portal_types to list actions.
>
> @ Ronan: You modified listActions()?
>
> I don't think this is a general solution. All actions should work the
> same way.

Yes I changed listActions(). I'm not satisfied with this solution
either but, hey, I had to get my site working quickly... :-)

> I'm still not sure what's the right solution, but I agree with Florent:
>
>> Indeed, the semantics of the action should be clarified.
>> Maybe not in time for 1.4beta1, but it will definitely be done before
>> the final 1.4.

I second that. I'd like to have a clear definition of just what
really an action is in CMF. ;-)

--
Ronan