[Zope-CMF] CMF sorting objects help

Eric Dunn endunn@rocketmail.com
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 17:34:05 -0700 (PDT)

Can anyone tell me how to sort the objects that are
viewed on the first page of the CMF.
I place "News Items" on the front page (as well as the
News block).  The "News" block on the right of the
screen lists the News latest to earliest.  I would
like to sort items on the front page in the same
manner.  They are earliest to latest right now and I
cannot find the code that controls the sorting.
I located the
/ZOPE_INSTANCE/CMF/portal_skins/custom/index_html_utils

I found it displayed the front page content but I
cannot get the code correct that sorts in desc manner.
Can anyone help.
Thanks

=====
Eric N. Dunn