[Zope-CMF] Re: [Learning CMF/Plone] First in a possible long list of Workflow questions

Riccardo Lemmi riccardo at reflab.it
Mon Aug 4 11:37:28 EDT 2003

Edward Muller wrote:

> I'm creating a DCWorkflow for a Content type I'm working on. I've setup
> States and Transitions for the workflow, but nothing else. I am getting
> the following error when I try to access content_status_history for the
> object: "No workflow provides "review_state" information."
>
> I can't seem to tell where/how review_state information is supplied in
> any of the other workflows (like plone_workflow or folder_workflow).
>
> Can someone tell me what sets review_state information and how/when?
>
> Thanks,

CMF and Plone contents use some variables to work, you can see these variables in the relative tab
of a workflow definition. (PloneSite/portal_workflow/plone_workflow/variables/manage_workspace)

I suggest you to copy, paste and modify one of existent workflow, it's more easy that remember
all the necessary variables.