[Zope-CMF] CMF product query

Agata Cruickshank a.cruickshank at ccs.bbk.ac.uk
Tue Aug 12 11:41:53 EDT 2003

Dear All,

I need a product which would allow the editor to create paragraphs (these could be Document type) and then be able to create a page which would consist of a few paragraphs in the order determined by the editor (the paragraphs would be reused on different pages, so CMFArticle product is not appropriate). I was thinking the page type could have either a drop down selection box or a browse button which would browse the CMF database. I wonder whether there is a product which would provided this facility? If not I would welcome any suggestion as to how to build one.

Many thanks for your help,
Agata