[Zope-CMF] Hot to globally set character encoding?

Maciej Żarski maciej at bmpg.pl
Tue Aug 19 10:55:52 EDT 2003

Hello,

I have also tried this solution with no effect. I think that the problem is
somewhere else and
I'm getting totally confused.

When I check the response content type (i.e. in Mozilla) for
http://localhost:8080/portal/some_folder/folder_contents and
http://localhost:8080/portal/some_folder/folder_contents_tpl,
I get 'text/html;charset=utf-8' for both cases, which is perfectly what I
want it to be. The difference is that
when my customized template is to display some value of ustring or utext
property, in the first case
I get correct characters, and in the second case I get question marks ('?')
instead of them.

Regards,

Maciej Zarski