[Zope-CMF] ZCatalog and thesaurus

Andreas Jung andreas at andreas-jung.com
Sat Aug 23 10:01:39 EDT 2003

Hi Miles,

I thought about adding thesaurus support to TextIndexNG but I dropped
this idea because there was no demand for this feature. However it would
not be
to hard to add such a feature. The main question more is: how is a thesaurus
defined? Are there any standard for thesauri?

Andreas

--On Freitag, 22. August 2003 10:08 Uhr +0100 Miles Waller