[Zope-CMF] Photo & Photofolder: broken pipe (err32)

Tim Willems tim at planetinterior.com
Tue Aug 26 11:33:33 EDT 2003

Hi,

I'm having trouble with Photo & Photofolder. When adding new jpgs to a new
or existing Photofolder I get an "err32: broken pipe" error. In ZMI I can
see the thumbnail fails to generate, the actual photo however can be shown
when called directly. I'm using Imagemagick but it seems Zope doesn't find
it. Never had problems with the product before, but after a server crash we
reinstalled everything. Something wrong installed? Incompatible versions?
Please feedback, I have this thing running on production sites!
Thanks a lot,
Tim

Met vriendelijke groet,
Tim Willems - Architect
Planet Interior bvba
Brouwerijstraat 16
2200 Noorderwijk
Belgium

mob: +32 (0)496 532377
tel: +32 (0)14 279396
fax: +32 (0)14 264790
email: tim at planetinterior.com

portfolio: www.planetinterior.com

This email and any attached files are confidential and may be legally
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
reproduction, copying, distribution, or other dissemination or use of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission
in error please notify the sender immediately and then delete this email.
Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free as
incomplete, or contain viruses.  The sender therefore is in no way liable
for any errors or omissions in the content of this message, which may arise
as a result of email transmission. If verification is required, please
request a hard copy.