[Zope-CMF] Member's Name and CMF Site's Name

Pascal Samuzeau samuzeau at oreka.com
Wed Dec 3 05:19:05 EST 2003

Hi,

Is there any problem between the Member's Name and CMF Site's Name ?

I have tried to registered a member which the same name of CMF Site's
Name.

I have no error, I have my password send to me, I have my member
"visible" in my portal_memberdata/contents and my acl_users is here.

But I really can't have any Folder of that nmae in my member's Folder.

What's happened really?

Cheers
PS