[Zope-CMF] CMFWeblog: to edit or not to edit

Kirk Lowery klowery at whi.wts.edu
Tue Dec 9 07:48:15 EST 2003

Bob Bernstein wrote:

 > However, when it comes to *editing* an entry I am stuck. The edit
 > screen provides two 'buttons', "Change" and "Change and view" and
 > neither of these appears to have any effect on anything at all,
 > including the content of the blog entry displayed in the edit box.

I think it's a bug in CMFWeblog. When I click "Change" or "Change and
view" I get a screen with the plain Zope success response, rather than
being returned to the blog or edit page.

My changes *are* made and although it's a pain, I simply go to the
blog-view and see how my changes have taken effect. Then it's back to
the edit page again if my changes are unsatisfactory.

I think CMFWeblog is no longer under active development. Why, I couldn't
say. There is another Product, SimpleBlog, that you might want to check out.

HTH,

Kirk