[Zope-CMF] Re: CMFWeblog: to edit or not to edit

J C Lawrence claw at kanga.nu
Tue Dec 9 17:43:58 EST 2003

On Tue, 9 Dec 2003 16:09:36 +0000 (UTC)
Bob Bernstein <bernstein at cesmail.net> wrote:

> J C Lawrence <claw at kanga.nu> wrote: Is this J C Lawrence, compiler
> wizard, who used to hang out on crackmonkey?

I wouldn't describe myself as a compiler wizard, but yes, I used to be
on crackmonkey.

>> That's a pretty simple thing to fix.  You're just missing a
>> navigation/workflow transition.

> If so, then easy for you to say!! <g>

Uhh, actually it is easy to do as well.  You have an object which is
returning a status after a change.  This is normal.  What's missing is a
navigation entry which states that upon that return to display XYZ page.
You already know the object, you already know the return value, and you
already know what it should be displaying instead of the return value
string.  All you have to do is join the dots.

--
J C Lawrence