[Zope-CMF] CMFForum?

Sidnei da Silva sidnei at awkly.org
Wed Dec 17 12:49:39 EST 2003

On Wed, Dec 17, 2003 at 12:42:30PM -0500, Marc Lindahl wrote:
| Bummer, man :(
| It's a quite serviceable little forum, and it doesn't seem to be *that*
| broken (by way of encouragement!)
| That reduced the numer of forums that work with the below listed
| software to... ONE!  NeoBoard.  Everything else has bugs currently or
| is incompatible (out of the box) :(

I don't mind accepting patches or even giving access to someone to fix
it. It's only that fixing it is not on my TODO for the near future.

--
Sidnei da Silva <sidnei at awkly.org>
http://awkly.org - dreamcatching :: making your dreams come true

The most important early product on the way to developing a good product
is an imperfect version.