[Zope-CMF] TIFFS and CMFOptions

David Stockwell davids@sdsc.edu
Mon, 03 Feb 2003 14:20:30 -0800

Hi,

I am still trying to find a way to get TIFF files stored externally
under CMF.
Currently installed a combo of Photo, CMFPhoto and PIL.  I install
CMFPhoto with the external method, and get the skins and types created.

Then when I try to create a Photo under CMF I get the following message.

Cannot locate object at:
http://landscape.sdsc.edu:8080/IPBIR/Members/davids/test9/photo_edit_form

Seems to be having reouble finding things.

Thanks for assistance.

Zope-2.6.0-linux2-x86
CMFPlone1.0-RC2
CMF 1.3