[Zope-CMF] Activity reviewer recipe on ZopeLabs.

J C Lawrence claw@kanga.nu
Tue, 04 Feb 2003 18:33:47 -0800

Following up on my Slashdot analogue:

  http://www.zopelabs.com/cookbook/1044253605

Which I built atop Bobvin's news_box recipe (Thanks bobvin, you provided
a brilliant tutorial!):

  http://www.zopelabs.com/cookbook/1042822744

I've extended it further to allow selection of object type, publication
state, and sort order:

  http://www.zopelabs.com/cookbook/1044410734

As a result you can use that one page to follow what's going on across
an entire site no matter what the content types are (well, almost; it
doesn't track comment activity) -- or to prove a slightly more friendly
Slashdot analogue which can handle pretty well any object type on your
system.

  BTW: Where is the best place to post these sorts of recipes?  In my
  hunting about I found these sorts of things on ZopeLabs, zope.org, and
  various other places...  Any sort of generally agreed upon watering
  hole?

--
J C Lawrence
claw@kanga.nu               He lived as a devil, eh?