[Zope-CMF] xmlrpclib with accentuated characters

Raphael Ritz r.ritz@biologie.hu-berlin.de
Mon, 10 Feb 2003 14:01:55 +0100

Does this also happen when you use Pythons
urllib directly (instead of the xmlrpclib)?

Look in your site.py and see whether the
default encoding is set to 'ascii'.
If it is it might help to change it to 'latin1'
but that's just a guess and I really don't know.

Raphael