[Zope-CMF] 1 CMF - 100s of skins?

Paul Winkler pw_lists@slinkp.com
Tue, 11 Feb 2003 13:36:50 -0800

We're using CMF skins to make customer-branded versions
of our websites.  Currently we have about 45 skins,
and based on our sales projections I expect we'll
have several hundred skins by the end of the year.
We could eventually get into literally  thousands of skins.

Apart from the fact that the portal_skins/manage_propertiesForm
will get rather unwieldy, are there any issues with having
hundreds or even thousands of skins in a single CMF site?
Performance issues or any other problems?

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com