[Zope-CMF] Workflow: Two 'Pending review' entries in actions

Rainer Thaden Rainer Thaden <thadi@gmx.de>
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 11:58:25 +0100

Hi,

when there are objects in the 'pending' state i as Administrator or
Reviewer see two 'Pending' worklists in the actions box.

One comes out of my own workflow (i know that because of the Name,
appearing in the box), the other one is called 'Pending review' and
seems to come frome the default_workflow (i found the words 'Pending
review' in the CMFDefault.DefaultWorkflow.listGlobalActions().

The object is definitely only subjected to one workflow (i tried
getWorkflowsFor() and it returns only my DCWorkflow instance).

So why does the DefaultWorkflow mess with my objects.

--
Regards,
 Rainer                          mailto:thadi@gmx.de