[Zope-CMF] Zope 2.6.1 and CMF

Carl Rendell cer@sol43.com
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 07:42:15 -0800

I've experienced no issues so far, but I'm compiling on OS X 10.2.3.

Python 2.1.3
Zope 2.6.1
CMF 1.3
DCWorkflow
CMFCollector
etc., etc

No bugs at all up to this point. I have not confirmed any performance
improvements with testing, but it 'seems' as though performance has
been improved. At least on OS X.

~C

On Tuesday, February 11, 2003, at 06:16  PM, zope-cmf-request@zope.org
wrote:

> Subject: [Zope-CMF] Zope 2.6.1 and CMF
>
> Is anyone else having issues with CMF 1.3 and Zope 2.6.1? There are at
> least 3 people on #plone (rdmurray, myself and JimRoepcke) unable to
> use
> the CMF and 2.6.1.
>
> Basically once a site is created although you can access the ZMI, you
> cant seem to access the CMF site, requests just seem to vanish into
> ether, with no response. On some browsers it means you get a
> "connection
> refused" message. Wild guess: it looks like something in ZServer is
> swallowing or closing the connection.
>
> Note: 2.6.0 works fine and this is a CMF related issue (not just Plone)
>
> Can anyone confirm or deny this, that we arent imagining it?
> --
>    Andy McKay

Carl E. Rendell
Solution43
Information Distribution and Process Consulting
cer@sol43.com
sol43.com