[Zope-CMF] Workflow: Two 'Pending review' entries in actions

Michael McLay mclay@nist.gov
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 13:25:23 -0500

On Thursday 13 February 2003 05:58 am, Rainer Thaden wrote:
> Hi,
>
> when there are objects in the 'pending' state i as Administrator or
> Reviewer see two 'Pending' worklists in the actions box.
>
> One comes out of my own workflow (i know that because of the Name,
> appearing in the box), the other one is called 'Pending review' and
> seems to come frome the default_workflow (i found the words 'Pending
> review' in the CMFDefault.DefaultWorkflow.listGlobalActions().
>
> The object is definitely only subjected to one workflow (i tried
> getWorkflowsFor() and it returns only my DCWorkflow instance).
>
> So why does the DefaultWorkflow mess with my objects.

The suggestions about not using the "pending" state name are correct. The
reason you are seeing two Pending actions is that both your custom workflow
and the DefaultWorkflow are finding the document and placing the documents on
the worklist. Are you using the DefaultWorkflow?, If not, then remove it from
the Content Tab. I think you will also need to change the Default workflow
type on the Workflow tab to point to the name of the of your custom workflow.